travelboard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will share some information about the popular top destination in NYC,

2 posters

Go down

I will share some information about the popular top destination in NYC, Empty I will share some information about the popular top destination in NYC,

Post by Isla Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:56 am

I will share some information about the popular and top destinations in New York City. Many lovers of travelers visit these attractive places and enjoy a great time there.The names of these attractions is
Central Park. Lake in Central Park on a sunny day - NYC
American Museum of Natural History
Fifth Avenue
Viewing platforms
Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
Grand Central Terminal
Times Square
9/11 Memorial and Museum
Anyone has visited these attractions If yes, must share your experience here.

Would you like to share some information about trips to niagara falls from new york by bus?

Isla

Back to top Go down

I will share some information about the popular top destination in NYC, Empty Re: I will share some information about the popular top destination in NYC,

Post by Zehra Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:31 am

I must say Isla all of those attractions that you have mentioned here are serious wow. I love them all and wanna talk about the charming shots of the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA). I love to go there with my friends to enhance my knowledge and increase my photo Collecion. What do you like to say about this destination?

Zehra
Zehra

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down