travelboard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have visited all of these places on last month,

2 posters

Go down

I have visited all of these places on last month, Empty I have visited all of these places on last month,

Post by Isla Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:09 am

Griffith Observatory
Disney California Adventure Park
Knott's Berry Farm
Golden Gate Bridge
Palm Springs Aerial Tramway
USS Midway Museum
I have visited all of these attractive places on last month. It was a wonderful and admirable trip for me. Then I suggest all these other travelers Wink take this trip and come back from this trip with great memories. Wink I hope travelers like my suggestion.

Would you like to share some massive information about coach tours from las vegas?

Isla

Back to top Go down

I have visited all of these places on last month, Empty Re: I have visited all of these places on last month,

Post by Cillia Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:26 pm

Good to know that you have visited all of these attractions personally and had a wonderful experience. the good thing is that you recommend pother travelers to explore these places as well. I wanna talk abut the Golden Gate Bridge, I am keen to know how was your experience regarding this place?
Cillia
Cillia

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

I have visited all of these places on last month, Empty Re: I have visited all of these places on last month,

Post by Isla Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:20 am

Cillia! Golden Gate Bridge is one of the most famous bridges in New York. Many different elements of the Golden Gate Bridge make it unique. Me and my lover had a great time there. The night views from this Bridge are great. So, I want to suggest If you will go there must take your camera and enjoy photography there. All the best for your trip.

Isla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down